Has your email been hacked?
You can find out quickly and easily by visiting Have I been pawned? Click and enter your email address to see if you are at risk.
Here are some quick (and scary) email password Stats
- 1 in every 131 emails contain a malware
- 81% of cyber attacks are based on weak or stolen passwords. Weak or stolen passwords is the most common tactic among cybercriminals
- 43% of cyber crime attacks target small businesses
- 91% of data breaches and hacks are the result of phishing email scams
- By 2020, the estimated number of passwords used by humans and machines worldwide will grow to 300 billion
- 65 percent of companies have over 500 users who never are never prompted to change their passwords
- In the last year, 76% of businesses reported that they had been a victim of a phishing attack
- Password theft is constantly growing due to keylogging, phishing, pharming and so on
The most commonly used password in 2018